This presentation (created on Canva) is a review of the children’s magazine Beanz. It is intended to guide school librarians in making a decision about whether to acquire the publication for their library.
The review includes:
- Information about the magazine (an award-winning coding & technology publication for young readers)
- Publication and acquisition information
- Details on the age and intended audience for Beanz
- An explanation of the magazine’s features and sections
- A screencast look inside one digital issue
- An overall critique about acquiring Beanz for a school library
This review was created as part of the advanced certificate LMS program at Queens College (2022).
This tutorial was created as part of the advanced certificate LMS progr